PromoStandards Announces Its Service Provider Committee
PromoStandards, Bethlehem, PA, introduced its new Service Provider Committee responsible for enhancing PromoStandards service provider members' experience, from the onboarding process to contributions to standards and best practices for service provider members.
By fostering a safe place to collaborate and find common ground, the committee will help advance PromoStandards' initiatives further to reduce transactional friction in promotional products and adjacent industries.
"PromoStandards is built on a dedicated community of distributors, suppliers, decorators and service providers," said Eric Alessi, president and CEO at Essent and PromoStandards Board Chair. "Service providers serve a unique role in assisting the rest of the community in establishing successful trading partner integration through PromoStandards protocols. In recognition of this important position in the supply chain, PromoStandards is excited to announce that we have created the Service Provider Committee to provide an environment to foster and optimize service provider involvement within PromoStandards and the industry."
The long-term goals for the committee are to:
- Ensure service provider members' suggestions are elevated for discussion and considered in the PromoStandards roadmap planning.
- Foster a collaborative community of service provider members that help advance PromoStandards' initiatives, ultimately upholding the nonprofit's values.
- Maintain an updated PromoStandards Service Provider Directory organized by capabilities and target markets.
"Although business service providers are crucial components to many businesses' success, historically they have worked quietly behind the scenes to facilitate vital connectivity and efficiency between suppliers, distributors and decorators," said David Schultz, vice president of supplier partnerships at commonsku and PromoStandards service provider committee chair. "We [the committee] look forward to working with the PromoStandards board to improve the experience of service provider memebers, and to help companies access the necessary resources to evolve along with the marketplace."
PromoStandards' Service Provider Committee consists of the following professionals:
- David Schultz, chair – vice president of supplier partnerships at commonsku
- Catherine Graham, board liaison – CEO at commonsku
- Bryony Zasman – co-founder at Zoomcatalog
- Chris Schlemmer – IT management executive at DistributorCentral
- Kevin Jiang – senior vice president and CTO at ASI
- Sarah Goshgarian Unruh – vice president of business development at OrderMyGear
- Dino Bangiorno – managing director at eXtendTech
- Jason Alabaster – vice president of operations at Antera Software USA
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Promo Marketing. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Promo Marketing.