Bandannas and Pet Swag - The Perfect Fall Pairing for Beverage Promotion
As you’re reading this article, there’s a good chance there’s some sort of beverage in your hand or on your desk. In this ever-growing category, the explosion of specialty beverages like flavored seltzers, micro-brewery limited edition drops, and new energy drinks that promise to keep you going have provided the population with a plethora of choices. And while water still reigns supreme, people are consuming a variety of specialty beverages more and more.
It might not seem like it at first, but this is a ripe opportunity for promotional products distributors (PPDs) to create some unique branding opportunities. According to statistics shared by Globe Newswire, spending on sports drink advertising alone totaled $159 million in 2018, and that was five years ago. Think of all the possibilities there are to help locally owned wineries stand out in the crowd; think of all the ways you can help a microbrewery or local coffee shop get their name in front of more customers. Using unique branded bandannas from Bandanna Promotions by Caro-line is the ticket.
Stand Out in the Beverage Crowd
The question isn’t should you target the beverage industry for branding, it’s how you’re going to make each unique brand stand out. Everyone has a T-shirt, a cap, a mug that features a logo, but a bandanna that can be printed in a multitude of ways and comes in a variety of styles is how these businesses can elevate their brand awareness.
Let’s start with craft breweries and local wineries. This industry is booming. Check out these statistics:
- The number of operating craft breweries in 2022 reached an all-time high of 9,552, including 2,035 microbreweries, 3,418 brewpubs, 3,838 taproom breweries, and 261 regional craft breweries. (Credit: Craft Brewing Business)
- Retail dollar sales of craft beer increased 5%, to $28.4 billion (about $87 per person in the US), and now account for 24.6% of the $115 billion (about $350 per person in the US) U.S. beer market (previously $100 billion). (Credit: Brewers Association)
- As of 2022, the United States is home to 11,691 wineries, which is 400 more than in 2021 and 1,215 more than in 2020. (Credit: Wine Analytics Database)
Standing out in a crowded market does not have to be hard, and branded bandannas can help. These fun, functional styles are not just worn one way. Sport them as a headband, around the neck, armband, or even in the case of the 35” Grande Bandanna, as a shirt.
And it doesn’t stop at just craft breweries and wineries. Sports drinks, local coffee companies, and energy drinks are also experiencing extreme growth. Here are some more statistics for you:
- The United States Sports Drink Market size was valued at $6.5 billion (about $20 per person in the US) in 2021 and is projected to grow from $6.77 billion (about $21 per person in the US) in 2022 to $9.38 billion (about $29 per person in the US) by 2029. (Credit: Globe Newswire)
- In 2019, sports drinks held a 30.8% share of the non-carbonated soft drink market. (Credit: Statista)
From local liquor stores to distilleries, the corner coffee shop, and more, it’s clear the beverage industry is a crowded market; bandannas help each of these customers stand out.
Did you know that in addition to offering a variety of styles that can be worn in many ways, Bandanna Promotions also offers four imprint options? Each one offers a unique way to bring your client’s beverage to the front of the scene:
- Rotary Printing: Rotary printing creates a softer bandanna because the eco-friendly, water-based pigment dyes are absorbed into the cloth.
- Screen Printing: If your clients want larger-than-life bandannas, the screen-printing method is the way to go, as it offers the largest imprint area of all methods.
- Digital: This versatile printing process involves printing an image directly from a computer-generated design file onto fabric substrates by way of a large-format inkjet printer.
- Duplex: The fabric is printed on both sides in duplex printing, thus in this method, a clear outline is produced on both sides of the fabric.
If you’re looking for a true match made in heaven to help your beverage clients market their brands, look no further than pet swag. Many microbreweries, distilleries, and winery and coffee shops with patios welcome pets with open arms. It’s not just alcoholic drinks that pet swag is great for. Pet triangle branding is huge with new health and energy drinks, including massive growth in enhanced water brands for their active audience that bring their dogs for walks and runs or just a stroll around town.
Say the local coffee shop on the corner is hosting its grand opening. What better giveaway item than a pet triangle? Offer a matching 22x22” bandanna for the owners. Or there’s a holiday edition of beer that the regional brewery is dropping. What better way to promote the special drink and event with pet swag that is bound to catch a few eyes. Plus, beverage companies that use pet swag as their promotional product brandings and sell the companion bandanna design in their merchandise/swag store can do so online or in brick-and-mortar locations.
Bandanna Promotions offers pet triangles in a selection of sizes to make sure every four-legged friend gets their perfect fit. Plus choose from a large variety of colors to match every beverage brand you are working with for the extra eye-catching flare. Pets are paws on the ground and eyes on the brand with dog triangles on every walk — in the neighborhoods, parks, cities, and pet-friendly businesses.
Beverage branding goes together with pet triangles and bandannas with a little help from your supplier friends at Bandanna Promotions by Caro-line … a “PAW”-fectly partnership fit!