Lead with Bandannas for Co-Branding Sponsorship Promotional Campaign
Sponsorships plays a key role within a variety of promotional campaigns. When your clients need to promote a campaign, advertise an event, or spread a message, it’s not enough to just put a logo on any old item and call it good. Rather, promotional products distributors must find a way to elevate their clients’ messages through unique sponsorships and co-branding opportunities. Not only does this apply to fun, creative designs, but it also applies to offering trendy items.
Enhance any campaign and spotlight the concept of co-branding and the value of sponsorships by utilizing bandannas from Bandanna Promotions by Caro-line. These fashionable, festive, and eye-catching items are ideal for an almost-endless variety of client uses, such as event promotion, employee recognition, fundraising and donation incentives, local and national campaigns, schools, and more. Check out how to ignite the value of sponsorships using bandannas in the following three major categories.
Events, Festivals, and the Arts
Summertime means an influx of outdoor events, festivals, fairs, and concerts. From the local arts and crafts fair to a performing artist’s national tour, the opportunities to enhance the branding experience in this category are hard to ignore.
Let’s start with festivals and concerts. Here are some awesome ideas to elevate your clients’ brand at these events:
- Attendees: Bandanna Promotions offers everything from a standard bandanna to a large 27” bandanna, to an extra-large 35” Fashion-Danna wearable, which can create a unique alternative to a concert T. Concertgoers can find something to fit their style and fashion accessory needs, and the band or performing artist has a unique way for fans to show their love.
- VIPs: Recommend that your clients include a trendy tie-dye bandanna with a choice of 16 imported patterns as a limited-edition piece as part of VIP package merch. The artist and tour name can be overprinted on the dyed 22” square cloth in a variety of ways, including the step-and-repeat rotary method.
- Small, local events: You don’t always have to think national in this space. Local artists and community performances allow brands to interact with potential customers. Say the local theater is hosting a community band: A Hav-A-Danna with 8” ties can be a highly desired giveaway with its diverse 23 colors and patterns available.
But don’t stop there. Think about 5k’s, bike tours, traveling fairs, souvenir shops, and more that need sponsored gear. Bandannas are the next-level functional wearable that can tie in one or even two brands as wearable artistic promotion. From promoting the actual event, to highlighting sponsors, the co-branding opportunities must be highlighted by distributors.
Nonprofits, Charities, and Fundraisers
The world of fundraising is an ideal opportunity to build the value of co-branding. Many of these efforts cannot be successful without the help of sponsors working alongside the hosting organization.
Become the solution provider for your nonprofit clients. Need ideas on where to start? Check out these suggestions:
- Walk-a-thons, Runs, and Bike Races: One of the most popular ways to host a fundraiser or promote cause awareness is with a walk-a-thon, run, or bike race. Swag bags for participants should include co-branded bandannas. Offer your clients an Info-danna printed with health information as well as the nonprofit’s logo next to sponsor logos. Take it to the next level and provide Pet Triangles, the perfect promotional item for pet-friendly events.
- Hospitals and other organizations: Spanning the local, regional, and national levels, these organizations need co-branding gear year-round. A bandanna ticks a lot of boxes for a successful promotion: ample imprint space on a flat surface, usable/reusable (less likely to end up in a landfill after one day), tons of color options to match specific corporate branding or logo design … the list goes on.
Schools and Education
Approaching the world of education to promote the value of branding and sponsorships can be done a couple ways. The organizations are always on the lookout for great fundraising opportunities, but there are also year-round events that they need items for (think athletic events, homecoming, clubs, etc.).
Promotional products distributors working with educational institutions have a unique opportunity to provide a variety of solutions for their clients’ every need. Let’s start with some of the main uses that you can discuss with your school clients:
- Cheer Gear: Every school hosts a multitude of athletic events throughout the year. At the elementary level, field day is a fun day for kiddos to wear bandannas printed with their school mascot. Moving into middle and high school, let fans support their team from football season to volleyball, track and field, and more. The Spirit-Danna, available in a 22x22” size, is a great option to show team pride. Really get the crowds roaring by adding school donor logos!
- Fundraising: The constant need for fundraising gear for educational institutions at every level is huge. Bandannas printed with the school logo and/or mascot, coupled with sponsorship logos, is where the value of co-branding helps raise some money. Perhaps the school band wants to raise funds for the national competition, or the debate team is ready to purchase some new uniforms. Whatever the fundraising initiative, let the school spirit coupled with supporting sponsors shine on a unique bandanna.
- Administration and Beyond: Bandannas are great for administration gifts, but this well of opportunity goes so much deeper. Think thank-you gifts for any corporate sponsorships or alumni donors; think teacher and staff recognition items; think welcome bags for new team members or even new student admissions.
Bandannas: Your GO-TO Option
As your GO-TO $3-and-less wearable accessory promotional item, consider partnering with Bandanna Promotions. Reinforce the value of co-branding and sponsorships with all of your clients to ensure a successful campaign, whatever the use. Make sure to get your free sample kit and don’t miss out on being the unique solutions provider for your clients!