Grow Summer Sales — Custom Artistic Bandanna Branding for Outdoor Events
Summertime is right around the corner, and that means a plethora of fun, with exciting opportunities to create brand campaigns for event attendees. With summertime comes — festivals, concerts, race events, bike events, outdoor gatherings, and so much more, all providing many opportunities for promotional products distributors (PPDs) to create products that match the summer vibe.
While your competitors might be out pitching T-shirts, water bottles, and caps, have you thought about elevating your services and adding bandannas to the mix? If you are not sure how, the following guide from Bandanna Promotions by Caro-line will help. In it, you will find client-base idea centers, imprinting guides, available sales tools, and more for your GO-TO $3 and less wearable accessory promotion.
One-Stop Idea Center
The best place to start is with an idea center. Let’s begin at the small, local level and build from there.
Local Events: Summer is when nonprofits, race organizations, and businesses host and participate in race events. Think 5ks, walk-a-thons, marathons, bike races, and more. Here are a few different local levels you can sell to in this niche:
- Nonprofits – When these organizations host fundraising events, they need a lot of swag. Gear them up and don’t forget to add bandannas to the mix! Bandannas can be printed with logos, health information, statistics, event sponsors, and more.
- Participant/Attendee/Customer Swag – From 5ks to favorite breweries, anyone who feels passionate about an event or brand will want to sport a bandanna highlighting their love.
- Sponsor Swag – For those events that bring in big money from sponsors, how about printing some special bandannas made only for VIP sponsors? Recommend a trendy tie-dye cotton bandanna with a choice of 19 imported fun and colorful designs as a limited-edition piece that’s part of a VIP merch package. Designs can be overprinted on the dyed 22” square colorful canvas in a variety of ways, including the step-and-repeat rotary method (which we will talk about later).
- Other Local Ideas – Town fairs, community festivals, and biker rallies allow brands to interact with potential customers. Bandanna Promotions offers items like the Hav-a-Danna to fill this need.
Regional and National Events: This time of year is when artists and performers ramp up their tours. Make sure they’re equipped with swag gear that fans will want to wear repeatedly:
- Concert and Festival Attendees – From a standard bandanna to a large 27” bandanna, to an extra-large 35” Fashion-Danna wearable —a unique alternative to a concert T — concert-goers can find something to fit their style and fashion accessory needs.
- VIP Package – Often, performers sell VIP tickets where attendees get exclusive access to certain areas of the venue or even get to meet the artist. A bandanna is a terrific way to commemorate the occasion, giving the VIP a reason to brag about the experience to friends and family as a cherished memory.
Your Guide to Imprinting
Now that you have some ideas brewing about who to target this summer season, it’s time to talk partnering and printing options. It is crucial as the PPD to understand the different scenarios and how to meet each customer’s needs. Bandanna Promotions is poised to be the ideal partner, both in unique products and in printing. With 4 USA-made imprinting processes, every logo design, budget, and idea are possible from one color to photographic designs.
Following is a guide to each one that’s offered and what orders fall within each method:
Rotary Printing: The rotary printing process creates a softer bandanna because the eco-friendly, water-based pigment dyes are absorbed into the cloth. Here are the exclusive options for this method offered by Bandanna Promotions: · Your design is printed on 100% cotton natural non-bleached 100% sustainable or white bleached cotton, so PMS match colors stay true to your clients' brands
- Initial screens are included in pricing (provided on the website)
- Faster production for large orders = more economy to scale for less expensive imprinting
- The company can print up to eight colors with these piece restrictions: 2,500 – 1-2 colors; 5,000 – 1-5 colors; 10,000 – 1-8 colors
- Pre-pro strike-offs are at NO charge with full order PO and e-proof art approval
- Edge-to-edge printing is possible, depending on design with custom PMS match bandanna
Screen Printing: If your clients want larger-than-life bandannas, Bandanna Promotions’ screen-printing method is the way to go, with a large 18” x 18” design area up to 6/c sport color imprint. Here are a few guidelines to help make the decision:
- Imprint color is laid down on a dyed piece of cloth
- Doesn’t allow for edge-to-edge printing
- All designs must have a border (for example, when starting with a blank 22” bandanna, the imprint size will be 18” x 18”)
- 1-to-6 color designs possible with spot color art
- 144 piece minimum (inquire for LTM availability)
Digital: This versatile printing process involves printing an image directly from a computer-generated design file onto fabric substrates with a large-format inkjet printer. Custom Digital Bandannas are created starting with a white cloth (3 fabrics to choose from) before full-color graphics are printed on the front (the back is left solid white):
- Ideal method for artwork with delicate details, full color to photographic images
- NO set-up fees for multiple colors or PMS match charges
- Art provided needs to be high quality (300 DPI or vector-Ai); PDFs, JPEGs, EPSs, or TIFFs accepted · Options include (3) unique fabric materials — 100% polyester peachskin (softest bandanna / dye-sub), 100% cotton, and 100% cotton fine sateen
Duplex: Duplex printing is Bandanna Promotions’ USA-made exclusive print process. The fabric is printed on both sides in duplex printing. A clear outline is produced on both sides of the fabric. The design is applied skillfully by the printing cylinders. Results are sometimes mistaken for a woven design. Here are a few points to help you determine if this is the right method for a certain job:
- Innovative printing (two sides with pigment dyes PMS color match) – duplex printed
- Initial screens are included in the price (provided on the website)
- Restrictions involved – for one-or-two color design will work + white cotton omit, and art must be reviewed by the art department to see if it is duplex printable
- NEW Lower 2,500 piece minimum
To truly boost your services as a PPD, you need to create a stellar sales presentation coupled with exceptional products. Elevating your client’s brand with bandannas is what Bandanna Promotions by Caro-line does, offering more colors, imprinting methods, artistic custom designs, and functional fashion wearable accessories. Some additional tools and services the company offers include: ·
- FREE four-pack sample kit
- Bandanna Promotions catalogs to flyers – customize each with your logo and contact information on these creative ideas and new product offerings
- Printing and Sales Guide
- Sales and Marketing Flyers
- Video Content – video content is a staple tool for savvy marketers determined to survive and thrive in the crowded market
With so many tools, imprinting methods, and sales and marketing tools, Bandanna Promotions is the perfect partner to elevate your branded campaign offerings to jumpstart summer sales!