Proforma Opens 6 New Offices in July
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, added six new offices to its network in July.
The following new owners joined Proforma:
- Scott and Kevin MacKinnon, Mack Packaging, Powered by Proforma, San Marcos, CA
- Gladys and Lindsay Schubach, GMS Incentives LLC, a member of Proforma, Chesterfield, MO
- Mary Anne Casey, Proforma M.A.C. Marketing, San Angelo, TX
- Stanley Springer, Proforma Springer Printing, Brooklyn, NY
- Katy Restrepo, Proforma K.R. Print Solutions, Winter Park, FL
- Bob and Leta Giraldi, Proforma Building Brands, Beaverton, OR
The Proforma Network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.