CPPA Honored Regional Award Recipients at 16th Annual Peake Awards
The Chesapeake Promotional Products Association (CPPA) honored regional performers at the annual Peake Awards ceremony, sponsored by J Charles Crystalworks, at the BWI Airport Marriott in Linthicum Heights, Maryland, on Feb. 1, 2023.
Each year, CPPA presents the Peake Awards to honor excellence and creativity in its association and industry. The Peake Award event honors recipients in nine categories, in addition to any Excellence In Promotions (EIP) campaigns submitted. The EIP awards are designed to recognize campaigns that feature excellence in the practical application of promotional items.
"The Peake Awards has become a signature event for CPPA," said CPPA Board president Cheryl Hokanson of Brand Boosters. "It gives us the opportunity to recognize excellence in the region and celebrate those who advance the industry in which we work. It is important to take pause and recognize the individuals that serve our region so diligently. The Peake Awards gives us the opportunity to do just that, as well as thank them for their commitment to the industry. I hope the 2023 recipients take pride in being the best in the business."
In addition to the annual performance awards, this year's ceremony, hosted by emcee Jeff Franklin of Headwear USA, honored Jay Shaplin with Sonic Promos, by inducting him into the CPPA Hall of Fame. This high honor recognizes individuals that make an outstanding and lasting contribution to the regional association, as well as to the promotional products industry.
CPPA congratulated the 2023 list of recipients on this accomplishment, and thanked them for their dedication to excellence.
A full list of this year's honorees is as follows:
- Distributor Internal Support Person of the Year: Shelly Brown, API Source Inc.
- Supplier Internal Support Person of the Year: Joelle Puderbaugh, Hit Promotional Products
- Distributor Sales Representative of the Year: Madeleine Schroeher, SpecWorks Inc.
- Supplier Sales Representative of the Year: Tony Limetti, Ariel Premium Supply
- The John Tennis Memorial Multi-Line Representative of the Year: Tim Rosica, Rosica Marketing
- CPPA Rising Star: Madi Evens, Sonic Promos
- The Peake Aware (Volunteer of the Year): Tracey Therres, Apex Advertising
- Hall of Fame: Jay Shaplin, Sonic Promos
- Distributor of the Year: Target Marketing Group
- Supplier of the Year: Polyconcept North America
Excellence in Promotions campaign winners:
- Bronze Winner, Sales Incentive Programs: Mark Fitzpatrick, Keepsake Box USA
- Silver Winner, Business to Business Program: Cliff Quicksell, Jr., MAS+, Cliff Quicksell Associates
- Gold Winner, Business to Business Program: Cliff Quicksell, Jr., MAS+, Cliff Quicksell Associates
- Silver Winner, Goodwill Programs, Mailers: Mallory Scott, Sonic Promos
- Silver Winner, Goodwill Programs, Calendars: Mallory Scott, Sonic Promos
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Promo Marketing. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Promo Marketing.