commonsku Announces skucamp Speaker Lineup
commonsku, Toronto, sold out its fourth skucamp conference within a week. The three-day event will be held in Palm Springs, Calif., with a new community-inspired format, plus an exciting lineup of some of the industry’s most notable leaders.
skucamp’s education lineup features the following:
- Jeremy Lott (SanMar), CJ Schmidt (Hit Promotional Products), Chris Anderson (Hub Promotional Group) and Catherine Graham (commonsku) on the subject of “Our Supply Chain’s Future”
- Sarah Whitaker (Williams Advertising), Sean Mooney (Showpony), Alex Wier (Wier/Stewart) and John Vo (Whoopla) on “Marketing is the New Sales”
- Dale Denham (PPAI), Dan Pantano (alphabroder) and Kris Sorokwasz (ABGI) on “The Future of the Industry”
- Claudia St. John (Affinity HR Group) on “Building an Inspired Team - The Post-Covid Edition”
- Brenda Speirs (Buzztag and The Ripple Collective) on “Mindshare Tips from the Mastermind”
- Michelle Guetle (Callard Company), Brett Boake (Score Promotions), and Mandi Rudd, (Brand Energy) on “The Changing Sales Game”
The new format includes a panel discussion led by leaders in their respective fields, followed up by intensive breakout sessions where attendees are matched with their peers to share best practices and discuss new ideas.
“This past year, our industry experienced such a radical wave of innovation and also volatility, it’s no surprise that as we emerge from the pandemic we’re on new ground, facing new challenges, but also exciting opportunities that are unique to each of us, but not necessarily foreign to all of us,” said Mark Graham, president and chief branding officer for commonsku. “Because of this, we thought it was crucial to open up our event to involve even more community connection and idea sharing. We’re excited about the format this year because it involves the best of both worlds: high impact leaders sharing insight from the stage, but also peer-to-peer sharing among the industry’s most progressive and creative entrepreneurs.”
skucamp is sponsored by SanMar, Numo, Spector & Co, SnugzUSA, chameleon like, T-Tycoon Solutions, and Batch & Bodega. The conference will be held September 27-30.
For more information, visit www.commonsku.com.