Why Use Astrobright Paper and Envelopes?
Have you considered using Astrobright paper or envelopes before? Grabbing attention with color is the best way to get your marketing message read. You will find that Astrobright paper and envelopes have 25 different extremely bright and vibrant colors. Powerful colors convey a powerful message while keeping your print costs down. You can print with just black ink to save costs if you want.
It’s not just the paper that can be colorful, but the envelopes too! There are 33 styles of matching envelopes to choose from so you know the right choice for you is available. Keep in mind that some of the colors are not USPS compatible for automation postage rates. If you are mailing, you can show samples to the post office to make sure you pick a color that gets you the best postage rates.
Picking a unique color is recommended. You might want to try the following:
- Lift Off Lemon for happiness, optimism, warning, joy, originality, enthusiasm.
- Cosmic Orange for playfulness, friendliness, creativity, warmth, enthusiasm.
- Plasma Pink for feminine, creativity, youthfulness, nurturing, caring.
- Outrageous Orchid for mystery, honor, creativity, luxury, leadership, sentimentality.
- Venus Violet for Royalty, luxury, romance, introspection, calm.
- Celestial Blue for Calm, stability, depth, peacefulness, trust.
- Vulcan Green for Youth, vibrancy, vigor, nature, growth, stability.
The paper comes in text and cover weights from 50# text to 100# cover. So, you can do postcards or a thin handout. The best part about bright colors is how your beautiful print marketing stands out from everything else! Let not only your copy carry your message but help solidify it with the right color.
Want to go above and beyond? Consider using enhancements. They make your piece unique and a fun experience. There are so many to choose from. Pick something that will enhance your message and drive response. Otherwise, you are just wasting money.
These vibrant colors also look amazing with a variety of print special techniques like:
- Unique folds – Need ideas? Check out https://foldfactory.com/
- Die cuts – From flowers to intricate patterns, there are many options to choose from.
- Foil Stamping – Create beautiful designs with all different color foils.
- Embossing/Debossing – This adds a special feel and look.
- Metallic Inks – Add sparkle to your print marketing.
- Laminated Paper – Durable and has a nice smooth feel.
- Spot Varnish or Double Varnish – You can add varnish to certain areas on your piece to make it really pop.
All of these transform your print marketing into a tactile experience. One that drives response! Not sure how you would use these bright colors? Here are the most common print uses:
- Direct Mail
- Corporate Identity Programs
- Packaging Applications
- Educational Materials
- Marketing Materials
So, what color will you use for your next print project? The more creative you are, the better you grab attention. A good offer is wasted when the person receiving it does not read it. Likewise, a beautiful piece is wasted when your offer is bad or sent to the wrong person. The best print marketing will stand out, have a good offer, and be seen by the right people. Are you ready to get started?
Summer Gould is Account Executive at Neyenesch Printers. Summer has spent her 31 year career helping clients achieve better marketing results. She has served as a panel speaker for the Association of Marketing Service Providers conferences. She is active in several industry organizations and she is a board member for Printing Industries Association San Diego, as well as the industry chair for San Diego Postal Customer Council. You can find her at Neyenesch’s website: neyenesch.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on LinkedIn, or on Twitter @sumgould.