The Most Interesting (Sales) Man in the World
As a sales person, he is clairvoyant and omnipotent. He has built an impeccable reputation in the promotional products industry as a master of his craft. With each passing sales year, his legend grows. He is, The Most Interesting (Sales) Man in the World.
Read of his greatness:
- He closed three sales on his way in to the office this morning alone. Two were strangers who stopped him in the street;
- His clients call just so that they can leave him a voice mail message;
- His CSR could tell you stories, oh could she ever tell you stories, but then she'd have to kill you. And she would;
- His sales manager quit out of sheer respect for his abilities;
- His bid requests are returned with three words on them: "I'll do it."
- Clients learn the cost of a job when his invoice arrives;
- Grateful customers pay immediately. In cash;
- His business card features his picture. Nothing else;
- He once punched a Buyer. That's right. You heard me;
- When someone raises an objection, he simply smiles. They apologize at once;
- His sales pitch: "You need this";
- He once turned in an expense report that simply read, "Lunches." Accounting wrote him a five figure check, no questions asked;
- When he arrives at a company, receptionists call the customer to say, "He will see you now";
- The only reason he loses a customer is death. Theirs.
He is, the Most Interesting (Sales) Man in the World.
Bill Farquharson is a respected industry expert and highly sought after speaker known for his energetic and entertaining presentations. Bill engages his audiences with wit and wisdom earned as a 40-year print sales veteran while teaching new ideas for solving classic sales challenges. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 934-7036. Bill’s two books, The 25 Best Print Sales Tips Ever and Who’s Making Money at Digital/Inkjet Printing…and How? as well as information on his new subscription-based website, The Sales Vault, are available at salesvault.pro.