The 2014 #Online18
These are the most influential people online in the promotional products industry based on their Klout score.
Here is your 2014 #Online18
1. @Danazezzo, Dana Zezzo, Jetline, 65
2. @JeffreyPJacobs, Jeff Jacobs, QCAlliance – *
3. @ToniaAllenGould, Tonia Allen Gould, TAG Source-63
4. @DaleDenham, Dale Denham, Geiger –63
5. @DannyRosin, Danny Rosin, Brand Fuel – 61
6. @SteveWoodburn, Steve Woodburn, BrandExtenders – 52
7. @Jlmade, Jacob Yount, www.jacobyount.com– 49
8. @Heidithorne, Heidi Thorne, HeidiThorne.com – 50
9. @heymarkgraham, Mark Graham, Right Sleeve Marketing – 50
10. @RogerBurnett, Roger Burnett, Iclick Decorate -49
11. @PromotionsMan, Scott Thackston, Aprons Etc.- 48
12. @thepublicitygal, Lisa Horn, The Publicity Gal- 47
13. @promobrain, Mike Freestone, The Promo Agency – 46
14. @eldeflecto, Brian Beam, The Pop Shop – 46
15. @Bellantone, Paul Bellantone, PPAI – 46
16. @bobbylehew, Bobby Lehew, Robyn Promotions - 44
17. @Ponzie, Steve Pons, APG/Golf Town - 45
18. @ASI_MBell, Michele Bell, ASI – Klout 42
There are some people on this list that are much more influential than their scores indicate and there are many people who are very influential who are not on this list at all. Klout is largely unbiased so as long as I had the right names of people to consider, this list is about as unbiased a list as can be generated despite the many issues with the imperfect rating of Klout.
Take advantage of what the influential industry leaders are sharing online and learn from as well as engage with them. To follow the #Online18 on twitter, you can follow the twitter list at https://twitter.com/GeigerCIO/lists/online-18.