What's In the Grammys Gift Bag?
Last night was music's biggest night: The Grammy Awards. And, if you can believe it, the gift bag that attendees and nominees received contained some interesting giveaways.
Thanks to the Daily Mail, we can take a look inside, so to speak. Here were some of the ones that stood out to us:
- A box of assorted chocolates from Chubby Chipmunk
- A $599 starter kit from Oomi, a smart home company
- A year's supply of Healing Saint luminosity skin serum and hair folicle stimulant worth $2,316
- Marchon designer sunglasses
- An adult bib from BeBibs
- Crayola crayons
- An FXP Hula hoop Fitness workout program
- Hasbro games
- A Trtl travel pillow that looks like a scarf
To check out the whole list, click here.