PromoStandards Announces Hack-A-Thon Winning Teams
Out of seven teams encompassing more than 50 participants and representing 33 companies from around the world, PromoStandards announced the official first-place and runner-up teams for its inaugural virtual Hack-A-Thon.
In September of this year, PromoStandards hosted the Hack-A-Thon, sponsored by Essent. The event consisted of cross-functional teams that used PromoStandards protocols, allowing them to access trading partner data and services to develop solutions for real-world promotional product industry challenges.
Each team was given ten minutes to pitch their solutions. During that time, they were judged on the following:
- Problem statement clarity
- Presentation creativity
- Technical feasibility
The winning teams were awarded $5,000 in cash prizes to share and received additional swag.
The official first-place team was The Adaptors, whose team members consisted of the following individuals:
- Chad Sparrow - vice president of product at Brikl
- Jason Reinhardt - co-founder and CCO at Brikl
- Lisa Hubbard - vice president of sales and marketing at Vernon Company
- Peerarust Siriamphan - engineering manager at Brikl
- Phoomparin Mano - vice president of engineering at Brikl
- Suz Pathmanathan - vice president of marketing at Brikl
To view The Adaptors' presentation, please visit this link.
The official runner-up team was Promofound, whose team members consisted of the following individuals:
- Steve Luisser - vice president of research and development at Essent
- Bryony Zasman - co-founder at ZOOMcatalog
- Kevin Chambers - web experience manager at Thumbprint
- Mark Whiffen - senior product manager at Facilisgroup
- Trevor Woodman - web developer at Thumbprint
To view Promofound's presentation, please visit this link.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Promo Marketing. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Promo Marketing.